In this article we will show you how you can create offers within SELLSATION.
In order to use this tool, it is necessary to carry out the corresponding configurations beforehand. You can find information on this in the following article: Offer Tool - Administration.
In the detailed view of a SELLSATION sales project you will find a "new" tab called Offer:
In the picture above you can see that two offers have already been created for this project. To create a new offer click on the "+" in the main menu and select "Add Project Offer".
Here ist the menu that appears after clicking to add a project:
The following dialog is will then be shown:
- Project: the name of the selected sales project.
- User Price List: You decide whether this offer is based on a price list.
- If this switch is on, you can select a manufacturer.
- After selecting the manufacturer, the option appears to select a price list that is stored for this manufacturer.
Important: if you have only one manufacturer with just one price list, everything will be pre-selected and you can start by clicking OK.
Now you can start entering the products to be offered:
You can enter the following values on the input screen:
- Offer Title (Optional) - Here you can enter a title for the offer. Some customers want the purchase order number of their internal purchase order system to be used to assign the offer and invoice to their accounts.
- Below this is the table of the so-called line items, i.e. the products that are to be offered linked to the quantity and other criteria.
- A subtotal of the net values is shown just below.
- The other sections that have been defined by the administrator for the offer layout and the offer content are shown below. This can be the tax section, a discount section, or other possible ones.
- Comment - the preconfigured comment is displayed here. This can of course be changed or expanded. For example payment terms etc.
In the last line you see from right to left:
- Save and Close button
- A selection of whether the offer should only show net prices or list prices and separately shown discounts.
Entering the products from the price list:
- Brand: corresponds to the SELLSATION product category. If configured accordingly, products can be assigned to product categories, which are displayed in these product categories when the offer value is transferred to the project volume. This also applies to the success analysis.
- Product Number: is taken from the price list
- Product: here you have to type in one or more letters of the desired product, then the list of available products is displayed.
- Price per SKU: is the unit price of the product - can be overwritten.
- Amount: the desired amount
- Discount: Discount in percent
After filling in all the details click on the "+" to add this line to the offer:
Write In Products
You can also add so-called "Write in Products" to an offer. These are products that are not on the price list, but define services that are to be offered in addition. Maybe something like express delivery through a courier service.
To do this, click on the keyboard symbol on the far left of the line:
Now you have to set all values manually. Please note that the brand assignment (product category) is also mandatory so that the part of the offer amount can also be assigned for statistics.
Quotation lines that have already been saved can be edited or deleted using the two symbols on the right edge of the line.
Save the offer by clicking on the Save & Close button.
You will then return to the list of offers assigned to the project.
On the left is the summary of the projects and on the right you can see the symbols for the other functions:
- The letter symbol is used to send the offer by email.
- The printer icon sends the formatted offer to a connected printer.
- The pencil symbol enables the respective offer to be edited.
- The "x" deletes the offer.
- The checkmark, when highlighted in green, is used to transfer the offer value to the project volume. If you use product categories, the offer value is split up according to the respective product categories. If, like in our example, you have created several offers, you can also check several offers. In this case, the offer totals are added (also the values for the product categories).
Edit an existing project and save a new version
If you open an existing offer for editing, you can accept the change in the existing version or save the changed offer as a new variant. There are now two different storage buttons available:
If a new variant is saved, the variant number can be automatically counted up to the offer number if configured accordingly.