In this article you will find the prerequisite information (e.g. authentication) for working with the SELLSATION API. The documentation itself can be seen in SWAGGER (see link below in the article).
The API is only accessible via HTTPS.
Authentication takes place via API key and SELLSATION OAuth2.0 identity server.
This can be reached via the URL https://identity.sellsation-crm.com.
A bearer token is required to access the API. This is delivered in JWT format.
End point for receiving the token:
- Uri: https://identity.sellsation-crm.com/connect/token
- Method: POST
- Accept: application / json
- Content-Type: application / xw ww -form-urlencoded
- grant_type: client_credentials
- client_id: sellsation.public
- client_secret: [API key of the client] - can be called up via the web application in the administration
- Scope: Scopes that can be requested
- sellsation.api.public: Read access
- sellsation.api.public.write: write access
- sellsation.api.public.admin.write: write access to admin areas (custom fields, product categories)
It is important with regard to the scope that, depending on the access required, the scopes have to be combined and separated by spaces:
sellsation.api.public sellsation.api.public.write sellsation.api.public.admin.write
There is currently no differentiation of the API key between the two scopes. This can change in the future (e.g. a separate API key for each scope).
The token received is valid for one hour and can be used to access the API.
All localisations implemented in SELLSATION are also used in the API. The language in which the localisation takes place is defined by the Accept-Language header. The following languages are currently supported:
- German - de (standard language)
- English - en
- Italian - it
If no translation is available, the default language is always used for display.
Identity Server: https://identity.sellsation-crm.com/
Identity Server - Token endpoint: https://identity.sellsation-crm.com/connect/token
Test the API methods with Swagger
You will find our Swagger documentation in the link below. Here you can test your calls against your SELLSATION client. Please note that our security concept requires you to obtain a Bearer Token as described above. Copy this bearer token into the field (Described as API key) in the following form:
Please replace <Token> with the string you get back from the authentication service: