SELLSATION provides 7 types of actions:
The following types of campaigns can be defined:
- Mail merge
- Merge / Labels
There are two options for designing e-mail campaigns.
- the design of the e-mail with the SELLSATION e-mail editor
- the use of MailChimp e-mail templates (read how Mailchimp and SELLSATION can be integrated here ).
First you need to set the subject of the e-mail. You can then change or leave the specified salutations for the respective gender (male, female, family or neutral):
Just below it continues with the remaining design options:
Here you have the choice between using the SELLSATION e-mail editor, which requires HTML knowledge or using a pre-defined MailChimp e-mail template. This option is only available if the MailChimp integration is set up.
If you select the option "Use template from MailChimp", the content editor will be replaced by a dropdown selection field with which you can directly select your MailChimp templates.
Important : the salutation for e-mails:
The salutation is already pre-defined in the SELLSATION e-mail editor. It can be adapted, but it should be noted that the command and content fields (placeholders) follow a certain syntax. If certain characters are deleted or the name of the variable is changed, errors in the composition of the greeting in the e-mail can occur.
Furthermore, you can simply copy the greeting as shown in the editor into your MailChimp template. SELLSATION also fills the variables in the MailChimp template.
Tasks can be created automatically for certain people. The people can optionally be reminded per e-mail both when the task is assigned and when it is due.
A task can also be defined as a release condition for the stange change . This means that if a project is moved to a certain stage of the sales process, this can only happen when the task has been completed. This could be, for example, the approval of an offer to the customer by the superior of an employee who wants to carry out this stage change.
In addition, Sellsation offers that tasks directly contain data fields from the customer or project detail view, so that the task recipient can enter them directly in the task. When defining the task, it can also be determined whether this field must be filled in or not.
The image below shows the input options for defining a task. Please note that the input field only consists if short text. If you want to provide further explanations concerning the task, please use the comment field (open first):
If a task consists of several sub-items that can / should be completed individually, you can configure as many as you want just by clicking on the (+) symbol beside the header "Add Task Sub-Item".
Actions related to sales processes can relate to the change of the project in another sales process and / or stage, as well as the change of the responsible consultant. The third option is to switch a project from one customer to another. This would be conceivable in the case of an indirect sales model, for example, if end customer projects have to be transferred from one sales partner to another for whatever reason.
In the picture below you can see the possibilities that this type of action offers you:
Automated surveys are a powerful tool for keeping an eye on customer satisfaction or, if necessary, for reacting quickly to negative trends. You can also use this tool to evaluate an event.
The first step in defining the survey begins with defining the standard answer options and evaluating them. SELLSATION offers the following as standard, which can of course be changed.
The next step is explained in the picture below:
Start by adding the heading and introductory text.
Then add subject areas. Topic areas are essentially the questions to the customer. Here you have the possibility to decide whether the standard answers, individual answer options, yes / no answers or a text answer is desired to answer the question.
Should the customer satisfaction be evaluated? If there is an open answer to a question, it does not make sense to evaluate satisfaction.
Once you have formulated your first question and defined the answer options, you can add further subject areas.
At the end of the survey you have the opportunity to write a final text.
Clicking on Next will complete the survey:
Here you define the title of the survey. The title is only saved in SELLSATION and is not transmitted to the customer.
Furthermore, you determine the frequency of the survey, the type of implementation and you can optionally set the survey to inactive to avoid inadvertent sending. In this case, the activation would take place at a later time.
With the help of the action of the type “Create project”, you can create sales projects automatically. This can be done on the basis of an existing project by transferring selected field including their contents or as a new project with predefined field values.
If projects are to be created at a specific point in time, you can decide for which scenario this should be done:
- Create a new project based on projects according to filter criteria: In this case, a new project is created for the assigned customer at a certain point in time and you can transfer certain field values of the existing project to the new project (such as the project volume). You are also able to define default values in this action that are included in the new Project.
- Create a new project based on customers according to filter criteria: In this case, projects are created for the selected customers regardless of whether the respective customer already has a project or not. Existing values cannot be adopted, but you can define default values within this action that are adopted in the new projects.
The individual sections briefly explained:
- The name and note serve to identify the action in the overviews.
- Responsible persons: Here you can assign the new projects to SELLSATION users. In the same way as with the telemarketing campaign for the distribution of telemarketing tasks, you can:
- assign a contact person to all new projects,
- Assign sales projects to several contact persons, whereby these are distributed equally among the contact persons or
- Assign sales projects to several contact persons, whereby they can specify a proportional distribution key.
- Update data: Here you can determine whether you want to assign contact persons to the new project:
- Take over contacts:
- If you have selected the new projects based on existing ones, the contact persons of the original project can also be assigned to the new project.
- If you have selected projects related to customers, you can decide whether you want to assign customer contacts to the project.
- Take over all field contents from base project: if projects should be created starting from a base project, with this option all field contents can be taken over.
- Take over contacts:
- Apply selected field information:
- Update project: if this selection is marked, project fields are offered for selection in the lower dropdown.
- Update customers: if this selection is selected, customer fields are offered for selection in the lower dropdown.
- Change process / phase:
- First select the desired sales process and then
- the desired phase in which you want to create the projects.
The action is created by clicking on Create at the bottom right.
With the help of the bulk update action, you can automatically update project data, customer data or project data during a specific stage change.
The options that are available here are the same as those that you will find when creating projects, with the exception that no new projects are created.
Use the telemarketing campaign to qualify new prospects or potential new customers by telephone acquisition and hand them over to the sales staff as new sales projects. In the same way, you can call contacts that have been invited to an event through a previously sent e-mail where some action has been taken by the contact.
On the other hand, you can also call customers or contacts where a project is located in a certain stage in the sales process in order to drive the project forward.
Telemarketing (TM) campaign based on customer criteria
In this case you want to start a telemarketing campaign based on a customer / contact list. Ideally, the result is a new project for your sales rep.
The fields and their meaning are described below:
- Name: Enter the title of the TM task. We advise to use a title that shows what the goal of the campaign is (for example "Trade Fair - call back".
- Fields related to customer or project view: here you can select data fields to be filled out or updated by the telemarketing agent during the task. Select the appropriate field from the dropdown and click on the plus sign to the right. This will enter the field in the list below. Here you can also tick the checkmark in the "Mandatory field" column to ensure that a value must be entered.
- Responsible persons: Use the plus sign to select all colleagues who should be available as agents for the TM tasks. You have two options for assigning tasks:
- Distribute sales projects (TM task) evenly or
- Distribute sales projects proportionally. Here you would enter a ratio to ensure an appropriate distribution (1: 2 for example)
- Change process / stage: use the two drop-downs to set the sales process and stage in which new projects should be created for the sales reps.
- Change consultant: select SELLSATION users who should be entered as consultants for the new project. If you select several, the projects will be distributed on a rolling basis.
- Send notification: As in other cases, you can send different notifications if projects are assigned to a consultant.