The SELLSATION Cockpit navigates sellers through the optimal sales process and leads them to more deals.
In the cockpit on the right side of the project view you will find the most important key figures, the activity log or the newsfeed.
- Success Factors: Clicking on each area changes the time periods of the displayed values.
- Activity Log and News Feed: You can easily switch between these two contents by clicking on this section.
The administrator can design the cockpit for the entire organisation according to the following criteria:
- Show customer satisfaction scale in cockpit (yes / no)
- Display of closing rate in terms of
Default value for won projects:
- Current month or
- Current years or
- Default value for hit rates:
- ⌀ daily hit rate of current month
⌀ daily hit rate of current year
Current month or
Current year or
- Default value for Forecast:
- Won projects or
- All projects
- Standard view text area:
- Activity protocol or
- Newsfeed or
- Open tasks
By clicking in each information area, users can switch between viewing options. The image below shows the information areas available for you to clickon:
New feature: Calendar Cockpit
A new feature is the Calendar Cockpit, which you can access at the top of the cockpit by clicking on the calendar icon.
Here you can choose between Week view and Day view:
Please note that the calendars of all employees are displayed in this view. The administrator of the system can assign user rights to individual users and therefore control who has permission to read the calendars of other SELLSATION users.
The selection of other employees' calendars is the same as in the FullScreen calendar via the organisational dropdown in the upper left corner of the screen.